Hello, i'm a new Mom from Melaka, Malaysia

I accidentally join this forum when i was surfing net to find some teaching tools and method to my 4months old baby boy. There are many types of reading tools and methods out there which makes me confuse and headache as well, thinking which one will be the best suit for my baby. I’m feel myself very lucky to bump in to this forum. So many expertise and helpful moms to share the experince and guidance. Looking forward to learn and sharing here :smiley:

hi dear,

glad to have u here,welcome aboard!you are in the right track!its nice to have another Malaysian as forumer…I’m from Malaysia too.I’m from KL.Feel free to share the experience of raising our babies here.You will found the site and forumers is very informative and helpful for baby early and creative learning.

enjoy!! :smiley:

Hi chewb,
Welcome to this forum! so glad to know you are from Melaka … my “kampung” too!!
you are in the right track… all the parents here is very helpful and experience!! Just ask if you have any question…sure you can get the useful response!!

Hi qisdhi and ho,

Thanks. I’m now start to go through the forums and gosh! full of information and have to digest slowly now :confused:

Ho, u also Malaccan? cool…never thought of meeting someone from melaka here… lol