Hello i am new to Brillbaby!

Hello Everyone!
My name is Kori, i am mommy to a very active 13 month old toddler boy. We have been doing My baby can read since he was 6 months. He still enjoys it but i can tell he is getting bored. We also do signing times which he really enjoys. I am going to purchase little reader and little math tomorrow. Could anyone please tell me any tips, stories, inspiration with these programs. Also is there a big difference between the little reader basic and the reader deluxe. I am a little overwhelmed.

Hi Korimichele,

Welcome to the Forum!

YBCR and Signing Time are both great programs. We hope you will enjoy LR and LM too! :slight_smile:

Please make sure you go through the Beginner’s Tutorial (on the Start Guide which shows the first time you run it) as we have put in a lot of tips there. As for stories, you might want to check out many other posts written on the Forum about them, or our testimonials pages.

The key difference between the Deluxe kit and the Basic kit is that the Deluxe kit will make it easy for you to teach your son away from the computer, eg., in the luxury of your living room or bedroom. It also comes with books you can use for bed time reading. If you think you’ll just teach in front of the computer all the time, then there is no need to get the Deluxe.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

KL

Takes a little time to figure these things out! So don’t worry…I have being there! This forum is very fun you can talk to other parents about early education, products out there and everything else! Welcome.