Hello, I am Erika :-) and I absolutely love it here!

Hello everybody :slight_smile: I am Erika, I am from Lithuania but at the moment staying in Saudi Arabia for a short period of time.
Last days I was surfing internet hoping to find some good website for my baby. In the last weeks I noticed he is repeating so many words after me and I decided that time for real learning has come. So I was trying to find some strong and trustworthy website for this purpose even I was ready to pay for the subscription but here I came to find the Litle Reader and this forum, and it happened just yesterday, today my son who is not yet 2 years old, so today he already used the Little Reader by himself, repeating so many words except those that are still too long and hard to pronounce. I amsolutely love it here!! :blush: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :yes:
My baby name is Omar and he is now 1 year 8 months and half :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is good to have you here.
It is wonderful that your son is enjoying Little Reader. It should help him learn many new words in the future. More downloads are constantly being being added with many new exciting words and pictures.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums or Little Reader. We are all happy to help.
Nikki

Welcome, Erika! Thanks for sharing that with us - really good to hear!! :slight_smile:

Maybe one day you can post videos of him doing that and share it with all of us! :smiley: