Hello! I am a busy Career mom from Hong Kong! My daughter is 2 years old now.

Hi! Dear all,

Nice to meet so many moms here. It’s a mom’s wonderland.
I am an insanely busy career mom in Hong Kong. My daughter, Emma is just 2 now.

Well, everyday I spend a little time with Emma on “Little Reader”, infant education will be important in such an age. Usually, her patience will keeps on for 7-12 Minutes, then I need to “release” her, play a while and go back to “Little Reader” again.

As my schedules is always tight, quality of times will be significance of successful teaching…

Cheers, lol

Iris

Hi and welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here. I’m glad that Emma is enjoying Little Reader, and don’t worry, any time that she spends watching it will be beneficial. Remember to always keep it fun for her, and she will keep coming back for more.

I hope to see you more around the forums. Please let us know if we can help with anything.
Nikki

Hi Toaster_Iris!

Yes, we do understand what you mean - the quality of our time spent with the kids is very invaluable. I’m very happy to know that even though it may be tough juggling a career and family, you have your heart set in being the best mom you can be to Emma, as I am sure that she appreciates the time you spend with her learning! :happy:

I hope that both of you will continue to enjoy using Little Reader! We do hope that you will enjoy being here, and I look forward to reading about your learning adventures with your little one.

If you need any help - whether it be with using Little Reader or just getting around in the forums, please do let us know, we’ll be more than happy to lend a hand!

Cheers, and happy foruming!

Lappy lol