Hello from Western Australia

Hi, my name is Sherie, I am a SAHM of three. I came across this forum after a search for educational materials and activities to do with my little boy at home. It would be wonderful to be able to expand my knowledge further on educating infants and toddlers.

A bit about myself, I live in a small country town with my growing family, both my partner and myself are published writers. When I’m not writing, I’m helping out at the school and doing out of school activities with my children, or baking. I am hoping that while my 10 month old is at home, I can get back into studying and join my partner in the field of Secondary Education.

I look forward to engaging in various discussions and conversations with you all over the different areas of this forum, and getting to know you all. :slight_smile:

Hi Sherie

Welcome to the Forum. There is so much info here that you’ll find it hard to tear yourself away from the computer. I’m from Australia to and I live in Adelaide.

Please feel free to post any questions everyone on here will gladly share there experiences as well as answer any concerns you might have to.

Kimba

Welcome to the forum!

thank you both ever so kindly for the welcomes to this fine board.

Sherie