Hello from Ukraine

Hi all!

My name is Olga. I am a teacher from Ukraine teaching English to preschooler as well as to my own little son. I have a blog and Youtube channel where I share my songs and other resources I create for my lessons. I want to help fellow teachers and educators from all over the world make their lessons more fun and engaging for little students especially knowing that many teachers often have little time for lesson preparations.

I would be happy to learn from and share things with the wonderful community on this forum.

You can find me on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/user/TurnOnYourEnglish and visit my blog.

I am very exited to become a part of this forum.

Best wishes,

Olda

Welcome! It’s nice to have you here

Great to see more preschool teachers on the forum. :smiley: I am also teaching my daugter English (plus 16 other preschoolers)
And thank you for your work and sharing- there is never enough material for young learners :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kind and welcoming words, guys!

Hi and welcome!

We’re almost neighbors :slight_smile: I’m from Romania and I’ve been raising my daughter bilingually, with English as well. We used lots of songs for English and then for learning French and Spanish. Music is such a great tool for small children!

Adina

Thanks, Adina. It’s nice to meet a neighbor here :slight_smile: