Hello from the Solomon Islands (South Pacific)

Hello everyone,

it is great to join such a brilliant forum of parents who care so much about the development of their babies as well as others.

I came across Brillbaby Brillkids quite by accident but I love the stuff that you all do and share here!

My 9 month old daughter, Alysha enjoys the categories so much I can’t leave for work without sitting through a session with her every morning.

The Little Reader has enabled my husband to spend fun times with our daughter.

Since I’m from the Pacific I am still trying to think of creative information to share that will be relevant for kids and babies anywhere.

For now thanks heaps for all the ideas and resources that my family, especially my daughter can enjoy.

You all have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is good to have you here.
I’m so glad your daughter is enjoying Little Reader. My son is almost 9 months old, and he loves it too! Please let us know if you have any questions about Little Reader or the forums.
I hope to see you around!
Nikki

Hi Christina, thanks for such a lovely post, and glad that you had this ‘accident’ to land here! :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing more of you!

KL

Hi Christina!

Your post was certainly heart-warming and very encouraging to us - we are very pleased to know that you and your family are enjoying Little Reader! :biggrin: I personally think that it is wonderful that your daughter is having so much fun using the program, and it will push us to create more new and exciting categories and playlists that your little one will enjoy!

We hope that you do share your experience teaching Alysha with us here in the forums, and I look forward to seeing more of you in the forums! Welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Cheers, :happy:

Lappy

Thank you All for a warm welcome and glad to be here.
This forum is just overflowing with information that I will be recommending it to my friends.
Once again thank you all and hope to contribute to the work.

Cheers,
Christina

Thanks for everything.And i m proud of our LR.That is helping all of our little angels in many wayz