hello from Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)

hello every one
i am a 31 years old mother to a one year and four month boy. I am also a dentist who work part time. i am soo thrilled and excited about teaching babies. My boy is enjoying reading since 7 months old and i am now starting math. i love making friends from all over the world who r like minded .

Welcome to the forum!

Hello Ruamulla,

What a nice surprise to see your mail. My daughter and I are joining my husband in Riyadh this Thursday! I am so excited. I have been cataloging her books and other educational materials to make sure that I can take as many as possible and stay within the weight limits. I would love to meet up with you and your son when we arrive. KM276 will also move to Riyadh soon. Hey, I think we have the makings of a Brillbaby meet up group lol . I will PM you when I arrive.

Frechesmaedl

Dear frechesmaedl, that is awesome. please send me a message as soon as u arrive and let me know if u need any help??? i would love to know more about u?? where r u from?? and how old is yr baby??? we surely can a arrange a Brillbaby meeting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Any way welcome to Riyadh :slight_smile:
and thank you nhockaday for welcoming me .
Ru’a

Hi Rua. As Frechesmaedl mentioned, we are also planning to move to Riyadh. I’ll PM you.

Hi Ru’a,

We are here and I sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Frechesmaedl