Hello from India

Hi all

I have been peeping in and out for the past few months finally thought of introducing myself. I bumped into this site while surfing for early learning tips for my son. The sad part :frowning: is I came to know all about early learning when he was nearing 2. Never had any idea or even thought that babies could be taught. Well, better late than never :yes: I am an engineer by profession, left the job to take care of our son. Now that was the toughest and now the happiest decision I ever made. I started with using homemade word cards, then to slideshows, now LR. I also have LM now. I would also like to thank all of you for replying to my threads. It has really really helped a lot to sort out issues.

Hi , your story sounds exactly like mine. Even I came to learn about early learning alittle too late and have taken a break from my professional career to be with our child. And I used the exact same pattern first handmade cards , then PPt and now will be using LR.and I am from India too, its almost as if I have written your thread.But like you have said better late than never. I really hope Brill kids has some program for supporting our Indian languages too, that would really be wonderful. I am not sure how to give karma points , but I give them to you, for being my soul sister!

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi I figured how to give karma points…duh… so heres one to you anjie.

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM. WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR IDEASAND EXPERENCE WITH US

HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU SOON :smiley:

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15