Hello from Hong Kong

Heyaall,

I’ve posted a few questions already and am still getting a feel how best to implement Little Reader at home. We’re a mac-based family and no Windows PC except at work so I’m using it mostly on LR Lite and throwing it on the TV I think using Apple TV or iPad on the go.

We’re an English Speaking family which Chinese as a second language. And I am an educator with 10 years of teaching background from 3 year old an onwards. I started teaching kids phonetically and have seen lots of success doing that so this is new to me. Now that I have my own kids, it becomes a bigger buy-in!

I already know Chiense is not a phonetic language so that’s why I’m going into this for Chinese. Yet, I also want to teach my girl how to read English soon. Looking forward to hearing from this large community on how to give my kids the best possible learning environment :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Brillkids community! You’ve come to the right place. I’m sure you will find a plethora of information on this site. Aside from asking questions, the search function is invaluable as well.