Hello from Heidi of HeidiSongs!

Hi, Everybody!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday so far! My name is Heidi, and I am the Heidi of www.heidisongs.com. I teach Kindergarten, and my hobby is creating fun ways to deliver the curriculum! I was referred here by someone who is already a member, and said that I should get involved with this group!

I regularly post a bunch of free stuff on my blog, and this week is no exception. This week it has:

1. A free download of with directions for some fun holiday projects, including a Santa, elf, and a reindeer. They make a GREAT bulletin board!
  2. A free download of some Christmas tree themed counting sheets that help kids count out quantities from 1-30.
  3. Information on the upcoming California Kindergarten Conference in Santa Clara, CA in January.
  4. Info on one of my favorite holiday projects that helps kids learn their teen numbers: The Christmas Countdown 20-10 Book! This is a “singable book” that the kids make themselves.
  5. Info on putting on a holiday show with my musical plays “The Gingerbread Man” or “The Mitten” that I love to put on at this time of year!
    Happy Holidays!
    Heidi
    www.heidisongs.com
    http://heidisongs.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the forum! It looks like you have some great stuff on your blog. I’ll be sure to check it out!

Hi Heidi,

I am currently teaching my daughter to spell and I really like your Sing and Spell DVDs as well as the downloadable Sight Word Puzzles! I wish I had seen them before I bought some commercial spelling puzzles for her. I just might go ahead and get your entire 5-DVD set with the puzzles!

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Thanks, everybody! I’m so glad to have found this forum! I can’t wait to learn about all of the new things that Brill Kids has to offer here.
:slight_smile:
Heidi

Hi Heidi!
I’m so glad you decided to stop by brillkids! I can’t say enough good things about your DVDs and CDs. They are a hit with all my daycare children ranging from 18months to 5.5 years old.

Gosh, that’s so nice to hear! Thanks so much, everyone!!!
I’m so glad I found this forum! I hope I can find more time to browse during my winter break.
Heidi