Hello from France and Lebanon (3month Baby)

Hello all!
My daughter is nearly 4 month old and I was ready to begin with DOman method of big words cards when, looking for others parents doing the same on the web, I discovered this website and forum thanks to a doman mom blog… it was so great to find a place where nobody would judge how I want to take care my baby and make her discover reading, maths and so on!!!

We already began DOman cards for 3 month old (bigger words on bigger cards because of the eyes of baby not so good in detailled vision) and then I downloaded the little reader lite to see if she would be interested in… usually she’s appealed by all animated screens :wink:
She was very interested but not totally so I even tried the personnalisation option and added the family to begin, and then she was totally in the mood to seriously look at all the words and pics :slight_smile:

As the experience was good, I’m going to use the 3 packs with her, but just have doubt about size of the words(much less than the size advised by Doman for 3 month old) I wonder if she really see the words or only capt my voice saying her fav words (mom, dad and so on) and the pics with the words… so do I have to stay with bigger real doman cards bigger and wait her to be older before beginning the curriculum?

Second doubt, I noticed excercices/games need the baby to answer, and she can t talk, same for music, in videos, kids need to repeat, and she cannot repeat of course, should I begin music much later and erase games from curriculum?

Last doubt: I read somewhere on the website we must not stop other activities when using little reader, do I have to go on with doman cards in same time than the little reader? (as i Hopped to save time mot making cards anymore after that) or just go on reading books pointing at words?

Anyway, I’m so so excited since I tried the little reader and its options, and can’t wait to ha

Welcome!