Hello from Florida!

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I have been lurking for a couple of months and have been using the Little Reader with my almost eight month old. I am doing the flashcards just twice a day, but I think the exposure is helping her learn. She seems to enjoy it which is what really matters!

I have focusing on shapes and colors, but show her random “bits of intelligence” slides so she won’t be bored.

Just wanted to finally introduce myself!

Thanks,
Trinity

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Trinity - where are you in Florida? I’m in Tampa.

Cassidy,

I’m in Tampa too!!! We have to do lunch. My little girl is eight months old and I live in the Carrollwood area.

Email me!

How great for you guys! I wish someone would join from my area.

I live in Carrollwood as well! What a small world. We are in NC this week taking care of my mom who just had knee surgery. I will email you when we get back in town next week.

nhock, where r you from?

Trinity and Cassidy, I am just a few hours north of you in Georgia, on the state line. :happy:

SC

Well I am stuck in the middle. lol

I am a few hours south of you, and north of Tampa. :slight_smile:

christinc21 - You don’t happen to be near Gainesville, are you?

We all aren’t actually hat far away from each other. Ok, maybe SC is a little far. . . :smiley:

Trinity - I PMed you about getting together. I hope we can meet up soon and swap ideas.

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15