Hello from a new Cali Mom

Hello, I’m Rachael from California. I am an identical Triplet but luckily no multiple births for me. I have a 17 month old, Luke, and I’m expecting a sibling for him in Jan 2015. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom since my husband has a great job as an electrician and I was able to quit my job. I am very interested in Home-schooling. I found Brill Kids by googling My Baby Can Read. So glad I found them. I plan to Try a few free power points to see if my son will like them and then get the free trial and eventually buy the program if all goes well. I’m excited to get a real early start with baby #2. I know we live in a busy world so I will conclude with one of my favorite quotes I found in a fortune cookie once…You have time for anything you are committed to! I am very excited to commit some time to developing my child’s reading skills as I often felt unchallenged in school and feel like I could have gone much farther with some encouragement and guidance.

Welcome to the BrillKids community Raychill! :slight_smile:

We’re always glad to have a new member come and join us here - no doubt we’ll have much to benefit from sharing teaching experiences with each other. Just in case you might have any questions about early education and our teaching tools, please feel free to ask.

Make sure to check out our free downloads library here: http://library.brillkids.com/
Head on over to the FREE FORMAT DOWNLOADS so you can use the files there without our programs - that way, you can just download the powerpoint files and flash card files we and our other parents have shared here. It’s a lovely resource for teaching materials, and always worth a look.

Hope to see you around in the forum discussions! :happy: Happy teaching!