Hello friends

Hello everyone,

I am a mom to two wonderful and energetic ( javascript:void(0) phew) boys 31/5 years and 21 months old. I came across this site accedentially when searching for flashcards and material for doman method. I must say …what a wonderful resource for people like me…I have been unable to tear myself away from the pc since. I am quite intrigued and fascinated by early child development methods whcih I have just come across by reading glenn doman and I feel quite bad that I did not start earlier.

I am currently reading glenn domans books and needed some help and suggestions :

firstly is it too late to start dot math with my older one. has any one had success starting out late ?
and when teching to read (for both my kids), would anybody recommend the “your baby can read series” .

Thanks a lot .

I’d suggest looking around the forums - a lot of people on here have and are using YBCR and will be able to tell you more about it. Three and a half is supposed to be too old to use the dot card method for maths - I know Domanmom on here started with her child and successfully managed the method when her child was 30 months old - don’t know of anyone who tried with an older child. There are other methods mentioned on the forums of other things you can do to teach an older child maths.

Welcome to the boards - make yourself at home.

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…