Hello for Signing Time!

My name is LeeAnn and I am the Marketing Communication Coordinator for Two Little Hands Productions. Two Little Hands Productions is the home of Signing Time! and a mother of 3. Two girls 7 and 4 and one boy 5 months old.

Signing Time is a labor of love, born out of the desire for one mother to create a community that could communicate with her deaf daughter. Two Little Hands Productions, co-founded by sisters Rachel Coleman and Emilie Brown, is the company that produces and distributes the Signing Time product line including Baby Signing Time and Practice Time.

I am excite to be part of the Brill Community.

Hi and welcome to the forums! We are so excited to have you here. There are so many parents on our forums who absolutely love your videos. My son has learned tons of signs form them. We have almost all of your DVDs, and my son asks for them every night.

We look forward to hearing more from you.
Nikki

Hello LeeAnn and welcome to brillkids. it’s truly an awesome site. welldone to you and your team for the great work on signing time. it’s so great to be able to communicate even when they can’t talk yet. my LO is just 4months old, she can’t sign yet but we watch baby signing time almost daily and i sign to her all the time, can’t wait till she can sign back.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy this forum - great wealth of information and the support is overwhelming!

Welcome! I am so excited to try the Signing Time products! I took a year of sign language in high school and loved it so naturally wanted to pass on that knowledge to my son and while searching for products yours kept coming up as number 1! My husband and I plan on purchasing all your dvd’s within the next 2 weeks or so to start our son on them when he’s around 3 months. :slight_smile: We’ve been signing milk signs to him to try and get him used to it and he practices moving his hands even if he doesn’t know what it means. :smiley:

I just received 3 signing time dvds a week ago, and my oldest girls came home from school saying they each had a BST song stuck in their head all day, and it was driving them up the wall, cos they couldnt get this song out of their heads! I understand, I have found the same thing. Now I understand why you sell a soundtrack on its own with no visuals.
Have you thought of doing an Auslan version for us poor unfortunate Aussies that are forced to learn ASL (which we wouldnt use much with deaf people here) cos the Aussie stuff isnt that great. I’m ok with learning ASL for bubs own learning and our communication with each other, but long term it’s best to know our own countrys’ language. Same I’m sure for other countries.
Bubs language has taken off this week, both signing and speaking, I must say. Are you able to get an international distributor to make postage cheaper?

Wecome to the forum, I’m so excited to have you here, it is nice to know from people like you guys do something to help parents to comunicate with their babies!! That’s a great job!

welcome to the forum. I am so glad that you are here :happy:

Welcome!! My kids LOVE signing time :slight_smile: I started out showing it to my youngest and now all my children look forward to watching it, even the oldest who is a teenager :slight_smile:

Great to have you here, LeeAnn! :slight_smile:

Hi I have just purchased the first two volumes of baby signing time.

As Nikita has stated, it would be great if you could produce an AUSLAN version :smiley:

But I am happy enough just teaching my daughter ASL for now as a means for us to communicate together.

Thanks for a great product.

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

PS If you could pleas produce some AUSLAN DVD’s that would be soooo great