Hello everyone!

My name is Brittney and my son Jasper is 9 months old. I am just getting started introducing him to some new concepts. I came across Brillkids on accident, and I am very interested. I am not really sure where to get started though. We are also getting ready to start with Baby Signing time and little pim. Are there any other programs out there recommended to start at his age? I am a stay at home mom, so we have a lot of time. I want to make sure we make the most of it though.

Hi BrittneyD ,

Welcome to the forums! If you have not done so already, you can download the free e-books on teaching your baby reading & math available on the BRILLBABY tab above. You can also download the free 2 week trials of Little Reader and Little Math with your baby. They are truly amazing! After that, if you have more questions, please feel free to ask. Most parents start with reading & math, then then also incorporate foreign languages, music, encyclopedic knowledge (facts), and maybe a physical program (or at least aspects of one), and sometimes memory training. That all sounds like a lot, but start with the reading and math. :slight_smile: You can do as little or as much as you want!