Hello everyone

Hello, I’m Diego and I’m from Colombia. and I’m the father of a handsome smiley 15-month-old baby named Jacob and I’m new at this.Couple of weeks ago my wife came across a website that streamed a video of a 12-month-old baby reading. Believe me when I say that I thought it was some kind of joke when I first saw it. But then we started reading about it and the more we learn about this the more excited we get. There’s something that puzzles me though. We read the e-book you guys kindly convey and it mentions something about beginning with sets of 5 cards 3 time a day, and later on says weshould replace 1 card from each category. So I’m wondering how many cards I should show Jacob to begin with. I also read that one’s supposed to have 200 words ready in the very beginning since their progress goes to extremely fast pace. If anyone can give me a suggestion I would gladly take it

hi and welcome to the forum.
feel free to browse the forum and find the intersting topics and information that you are looking for.

you can get the free downloads and slidshows that can be used as teaching aids

hi diego,

actually, that video brought me to this site also…and now I am hooked! I felt excited knowing that my soon-to-be-born baby has actually the capacity to read at 12 months. Can’t help but salute the father of Felicity.

Good luck to us…why don’t you try the Little REader first…I believe they have free trial.

Hello Diego

There is a writer called Glenn Doman, look for his books and read: How to teach your baby to read and how to teach your baby math. You will love them.