hello everyone

hey everyone … my name is mixu . i’m 21 yrs old and new to this forum . :smiley: i’m marride bt dnt have a kid yet. i’m intrested in learnin about babies.

:laugh:

Babies are alot of fun and very demanding. Once you have one your life will revolve around them. The great thing is they love you very much. After long day at work when you hug your child you feel amazing . No one touch that bound except you and your child.
Babies depend on the parent for everything for them we mean the world… :yes: :yes: :yes:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi and welcome to the forum.

happy to see you from this environment too.

ask me anything you need to go through

see you soooooon :smiley:

HI there!
I have a five and a half year old daughter and her behaviour is changing rapidly she is very shy and she likes to do every thing last?
She was very happy and social child how can i find out waht is bothering her she is not really opening up. What should i do? :confused:

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…