Hello everyone

I’m a grandma to an almost two year old. I’m so proud of my daughter for doing all the research she does and finding such a great way to enrich my grandson’s mind. I want to have some files on my computer for my grandson when he comes over. My daughter showed me how she uses PowerPoint and I’m going to make a few of my own because there are things I think he should know that may be different than what she does.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi and welcome to the having forum. we are glad having you here. feel free to browse the forum and your share ideas and experience with us.

love to hear more from you soon

Your daughter is so lucky to have such a supportive mother! My mother broke her hip two years ago and is now living with my husband and I. She can’t do much physically, but the amount that she reads to my daughter is priceless. If my mother and I still lived apart I would love for her to have a copy of LR at her house.

YOur daughter is really very lucky to have u!

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15