Hello everyone

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum and downloaded this fantastic tool. I can see it would really help me tremendously and I will keep you all updated on my girls’ progress. btw, I have 2 girls, one is 1+ and another is 4+.

Can’t wait to learn more

Welcome to the forum. The tool is wonderful. :slight_smile: We all give thanks to KL around here. The forum makes the tool even better. Parents sharing their experiences. It is very friendly and helpful place and the tools just keep getting better. We just keep getting more and more files. It is wonderful place. I hope you feel very welcome here. We have people from all over the world. Everyone in the world only wants the best for our children.

Welcome
grandma

hi and welcome to the forum
that will be the best thing for your children.i wish u all the best for your doughters
and Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you.

thanks

hi and welcome to the forum.

we are very gland to have you here, feel free to browse the forum where you can have lots of interesting information and dont forget to share your ideas.

hope to hear from you

I’m glad to see that more people is joining, welcome Woanch.
I’ve not started LR yet with my baby, but it will be interesting hear on your girls progress, hope you can find all the information and advice you need here.

Sebastián,

Welcome, Woanch! Do keep us updated on your progress! :slight_smile:

Hello Woanch! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: