Hello Everyone

:blush: hello everyone I have two girls and thats why I signed up to brillkids. I will like to hear from moms who already been using the program for a while. I have a 17 month old and a 6 month old.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

p.s. my son has used Little Reader since it was started (he was 6 months), and he loves it!

hi and welcome to the forum.

feel free to browse the forum where you can find lots of intersting information.

dont get hesitate to shre you ideas and experiance with others on the forum.

hope to hear lot more from you

my daughter enjoyed a lot to little reader and she loves the action word part most

Hello! Welcome!

We are glad you are here.

From what I understand, the Little Reader program isn’t very old, but the method for teaching reading has been around quite a while. I have learned a lot from those who have taught their babies using the “flashcard” method, from this forum.

My boy has only been using the Little Reader for a little over a month. He likes it. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Ps I use little reader lite a my daughter loves it