Hello everyone!

I’m new to this site, and it’s wonderful! I wish I’d found this place a year ago…Anyway, better late than never. I have been teaching my baby on and off with flashcards…it’s really hard to maintain a schedule with homeschooling the other children and travelling. Anyway, I’m really excited about the material on the site, and hopefully, I’ll be able to figure out how to make presentations and post some too lol !

Hi Nadiababy!

We are excited to have you here. You sound just like me! I wish I had found this site earlier, too, and I’m figuring out how to do it all and homeschool the other children. But I don’t travel much (well, not for the last 2 years). I’d love to hear more about what you do.

Glad you’re enjoying the site!

:slight_smile: THen

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Ps I look forward to hearing about your travels!

Welcome to the greatest forum on the web …you found it!! :smiley: