Hello Everyone

I’m a new mom and I’m new to all things baby however, I want to give my baby the best possible start that I can. I am so glad that I found brillbaby’s forum so that I can get to learn new things along with my child. Hope to keep communicating and contributing.

DC

Hi
Welcome to the forum.It’s great to have you here .Hope you are enjoying your time with brillbaby.Pls feel free to share your thoughts through forums

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here! Please browse the forums and add to the discussions. We would love to hear what you have to say! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Nikki

hello DC!

Just like you, I’m also new to this site and trying out the Beta program. And it has been very helpful and interesting. My 14-month old Lila absolutely loves it! She is my first baby and my husband and I are very interested in giving her an early start as to education.

If you have any questions at all about motherhood, new babies etc, this site is very helpful. The members are all very friendly and interactive and they will be more than willing to give you any suggestions, advice and even share their own experiences.

Well I hope to see more of you in the forums! Keep posting! :laugh:

larz