Hello everyone..

I’m Shirley from
Singapore, am new here. hope to pick up something from this website. Will be due in 3mths time

Hi and welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here. Congrats on your baby! I’m sure you are very excited and ready to have him/her! You are fortunate to have found this forum early so that you can learn all the wonderful ways to teach your baby how to read more at a young age. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions and share your experiences. We are all very friendly here.
Nikki

Hi Shirley, and welcome to the forums!

Wow, congratulations on your pregnancy, and good luck on your adventure into parenthood! :happy: I’m sure that you’ll have such rich stories about your transition into motherhood and - quite soon - about teaching your little one, and I hope that you can share your experience with us.

As for teaching your baby, we’ll try our best to be there for you - for advice, information, and much needed opinions from real parents about things that matter to you and your baby’s education. :yes: If you’d like to ask anything, ask away - we’ll be sure to provide you with all we know to help you through the whole process of maximizing your baby’s intelligence.

Cheers, and happy foruming!

Lappy :biggrin: