Hello everyone! I'm Celest's Mom

I’m glad to be here and hope to learn about parenting in this community! I’m from Singapore. Right now Celest is 33 mths and is the most precious darling of my husband and me :happy:I always believe that family bonding and education will nurture a person positively. My wish is for Celest to be a happy and good person in this world.

As I am sure she’ll be! Celest is very lucky to have such loving parents such as you, and I’m pleased to know that most of our forum members care only the best for their little ones, which is why they are interested in giving them a great start in life!

I look forward to hearing more about your parenting experience with your little angel! :-*

Cheers,

Lappy

Hi there…isn’t it a wonderfull and friegtening thing to be a mom? :slight_smile:
Now I understand what people said that once you have a kid, you will never sleep again. It’s been that way for me…yesterday our 3 year old boy lifted his Daddy’s eyelids and said “Are you awake Daddy?” lol I let him do that because he did it to me just earlier that morning.

See you on the boards. :smiley:
Deneen