Hello everyone from Germany

Hello everyone,

I am a mom of a 9 month old baby from Germany and I would love to start with some flash cards and learn to read sessions. I would love to avoid any kind of computer showing till he is 3 years old. Have heared and read a lot about avoiding the computer at the beginning so I try my best. I have a lot of questions about making falsh cards and about using them in combination with pictures or how and when I am using the pictures. I am sooo happy to find this forum here :slight_smile:

Greetings! Flashcards are a fun way to teach. If you are making them yourself, it might be time consuming. Your child will love to learn. Best of all is that you are spending quality time in a loving environment. Enjoy and good luck.

John

Welcome!!! I am not from Germany, but I love your country and your language. German is the third language that I use and German will be the third language that my LO will study.

I understand what you understand about screen, I put a post when I began to use LR, but I preferred the use of rational screen time for my baby. It has so many advantages!!!

Flashcards!!! I love flaschcards, I have more than 100 flaschcards at home. I want to give you a link, perhaps you know it, anyway, here you are: http://www.mes-english.com/flashcards.php

Enjoy your teaching!!!

Welcome!