Hello everyone - Earling learning and Montessori

My name is Carine. I am the mother of a wonderful boy of 8 months Ajani.
I am french and I am living in the UK.
When I was 6 months pregnant, a friend told me about the Glenn Doman method and since then I have been reading the books and I also ordered the reading and math kits. I have starting the reading a month ago and the math today.
I was wondering if anyone had strated 2 subjects at the same time and if they had, had they were sharing or planning the time between the two.
I am interested in putting Ajani in a Montessori nursey in about 6 months and would like to hear feedback from parents who have.

Speak to you soon!!
Carine

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi and welcome to the forum. we are glad to have you here. pls feel free to browse the forum and share your ideas and experience with us.

hope to hear more from you soon

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

With Montessori which is wonderful, please make sure that it is a proper Montessori school. Maria Montessori never trade marked her name so it is is free to be used, so many school’s attach the Montessori name with their school even though they are not montessori in the true sense. I have had Sophia enrolled in the MOntessori infant program and I really learnt alot about early education and i was able to take it home and do more activities with her. So I found it quite useful and I really enjoyed it. for Sophia well she was 7 weeks old when she started so im not quite sure if she enjoyed it :smiley: but what i learnt was truly beneficial and I was able to pass it on to her.

Hi Carine,

Welcome to this forum! My son and daughter is in Montessori school. My son is 4.5 years old and has been in Montessori school over a year. My daughter is 3 years old and she just started. Both of them enjoy school very much. One of the good things about Montessori is students working on their own projects. They can follow their own interest and their own pace to learn. If you have a great success after the Doman programs, you don’t need to worry about that your son’s progress will be held back like in other traditional schools.

Good luck!