Hello Every mommy!

Hello every mommy. I am a newcomer from Viet Nam. Today, I was searching educational tools for my 5 year-old-boy, I found this website which I am interested. I am in the country where we don’t use English that is official.However, do hope my child find a chance to study in broad , I taught him English since he was 3.Today, he can say some simple sentences and have a good memory of English words. I just started to teach him the addition.Hope to learn more things to educate the child. Wish all of you happy.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here. I think you will find a lot of great suggestions here for teaching your son, and Little Reader will definately help broaden his English! I hope to hear more of your experiences as a parent and any questions or comments you may have.
Nikki

Thank for your kind! Everday, my child listens to the music as a his habit. He always asks me whether this music ballad is sad lol . While listenning , I encourage him to recognize the kinds of musical instruments as possible . I intend him to play one instrument,maybe the guitar when he is 7. Is so soon for a child to play unprofessionnally?

That’s wonderful! Music is great for children to be exposed to.

Hi Bicon and welcome to the forums! lol

I personally don’t think 7 years old is too soon for a child to experience learning about music - as long as the child is enjoying the learning process. :happy: Music will help enrich your child’s life, and learning an instrument will give your little one a sense of self-accomplishment, especially when he is able to play his first song!

We’re very happy to have you here, and we look forward to reading about your learning adventures with your little boy!

Cheers,

Lappy :laugh:

Thank you, Lappy :).I will decide according to his ability and willing.