Hello and Happy to Be Here

Hi. I’m thrilled to have stumbled upon Brill Kids Lite. I don’t have much free time these days as a new mom of a 10 month old but I look forward to discovering more about the program and these forums when I can. I’m happy to say, I did figure out how to put our faces in the family flash cards. I wish I was more computer savvy. Oh well, hopefully Cameron will be and then he can teach me! Just a little funny aside… he loves the female voice and is quite reticent of the male voice on the program. Cheers.

Hi… i am new here too.This website is great and wish i had found it earlier

Hi to both of you! Welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Hello there! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: