Hello All

I am a new mom to this forum from Melbourne. I’m working and have 20 month old son. Hardly spend few hours daily in the evening and weekends with him. He’s eager in learning things and reading books. I 'm interested in increasing my son’s intellengecy by teaching something. But wondering what and how. And I found this would be the right place for me.

I wish the brillkids team all the very best.

And look forward to discuss with you all.

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

P.S Are you from Melbourne Australia? If so Nikita ( who is on this forum) Is from Victoria to. She is a wealth of information on early learning. You can contact her through the Australian boad located at the bottom of the screen, just scroll down.

pss If you would like to know where to start, there are some great downloads on the home page which help you get started. If it were me I would start with teaching your child to read as it is the foundation of all learning.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

I love this website. Its the best resource place for early childhood education.

Good job Brillkids!

How do you get karma points? What are the for?

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

you can see that from the posts under the user name there is +karma and -karma. just click +karma if you want give a karma point. that will increase the loyalty points for the person you give karma and as well your points too

hi here is a link for you http://forum.brillkids.com/forum-how-tos-and-faqs/karma-and-positions/
hope this will help you the best :biggrin: