Hello All - Newbie Here

Hello My Name is Anh. I’m a newbie to Little Reader. I’m also a new mom, my daughter is almost 7 months old. I trying to get all information on getting my daughter to learn how to read and do signing. I search around the internet and found this site and your baby can read site interesting. I’ve tried to download the Little Reader Lite, but i’m getting an error saying “the compressed zipped folder is invalid or corrupted”. Has anyone experence this. I hear great things about Little Reader, but would like to try it out first. Help.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

p.s. have you tried to reinstall LR? If that still doesn’t work, I will get an admin to help you.

Yes i’ve tried it 3 times…same thing.

I have forwarded your problem to KL. Someone should get back to you soon.

Hi, sorry about that. It looks like the file got corrupted. Will fix it asap (but might take up to Monday) and let you know then.