Hazel from WINKtoLEARN.com

Hi All,

I am Hazel from WINKtoLEARN.com. This is our official forum account. I am most happy to answer your questions and queries about our programs and policies 24/7.

A bit about myself. I am expecting my fourth child and she will be due in March. FOUR more weeks! How exciting. My babies are all winktolearn babies as we believe in Glenn Doman and Shichida very much. It works and I would love to share with more parents about the amazing potential of these young minds.

Best!

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here. There are already some discussions about your products here http://forum.brillkids.com/product-discussions-and-reviews/wink-to-learn-chinese-any-advice/. It would be great if you could add to that discussion and more around the forum. We hope to hear a lot from you! And if you haven’t heard from our founder, KL, I’m sure he will be contacting you very soon!

Nikki

Welcome, Hazel! Look forward to seeing more or you and Hann Yang on the Forum.

Welcome Hazel to our forum.I hope you enjoy our forum.And i am sure that you have to answer lot many questions from our forum members.I hope you dont mind to answer them.And congrates for your 4th baby.

Welcome Hazel !! I love your product! It is fantastic that you join the forum and are willing to provide us support - Thanks a lot. I purchased your product directly from you in Singapore, I understand now that you have accelerated child selling your product here in the USA directly. I noticed that the cover of the dvd set in your website is different… I am wondering if it is still the same product or if you have made changes besides the cover. I also noticed that you are selling DVDs separately, are those the same that I got when I bought the 6 dvd set?

thanks a lot. I will soon try the song to learn - I need a bit more info abou this product.

Thanks again and welcome !

Regards,

Gloria

Thanks a lot, Nikki! :slight_smile:

Will try my best to help more parents with the questions. Three cheers to early learning!

Hi KL and Sapna, thanks a lot for your kind words. Thank you very much for allowing us to participate in this forum officially. We are all excited abt it. :laugh:

Dear Gloria,

Thank you very much for your kind support. Yes, indeed. The DVD cover has been changed for the better, we hope. :yes: However, the contents are similiar. The reason why we sell the individual DVDs separately in our website as well as in some retail stores in Singapore is because this gives some parents an opportunity to trial our DVDs. Typically, they would return for the full set. :slight_smile:

Check out the free videos @ http://www.winktolearn.com/free-dvd-lessons/sing-to-learn-chinese. This is our blockbuster product. Must get and guarantee your child would love it! :slight_smile: Our English 4-DVDs set (http://www.winktolearn.com/free-dvd-lessons/speak-a-read-english) is also doing well. The principles of our programs are primarily based on Glenn Doman and Shichida. Therefore our programs are highly effective for children from age 6 months to 7 years.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

:blush:
Hazel

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Hi Hazel
What retail shops in S’pore sells the WINKtoLEARN DVDs

Hi hi! I had pasted the listing below. Alternative you might want to visit our weblink to have regular updates @ http://www.winktolearn.com/our-retailers/singapore. Good news! Asianparent.com has decided to carry our programs and introduce to more families in USA! :smiley:

EAST:
Isetan - Parkway Parade
Isetan - Tampines Mall

DOWNTOWN/CENTRAL:
Bras Basah (City Hall MRT Station): Maha Yu Yi (友谊书局) - Level 3
Raffles Place MRT - Basement Mall: Embrio - near OUB Centre Basement 1 Exit
Robinsons - Raffles City
Suntec City: My Learning Kingdom @ Level 3 (Happy Kidz Zone)

ORCHARD:
Forum Shopping Mall (Orchard MRT Station): Twinkle Thinkers - Basement 1
Robinsons - Centrepoint
Takashimaya Shopping Centre (Orchard MRT Station): Children and Toddler Department (Near cashier counter)
Isetan - Scotts (Opposite Wheelock Place)
Isetan - Wisma Atria

THOMSON & NOVENA:
Thomson Plaza: Discovery Corner @ Level 1(Opposite POSB Bank)
United Square (Novena MRT Station): My Learning Kingdom @ Level 1

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM HAZAL. WE ARE VERY GLAND TO HAVE YOU HERE. SURE YOU WOULD GIVE VERY BEST IDEAS AND ANSWERS TO OUR FORUMERS

THANKS HAZAL FOR BEING WITH US

Thank you very much! You can view our free videos via our website. In december 2008, we had launched our English flashcard series (http://www.winktolearn.com/free-dvd-lessons/speak-a-read-english) and SING to LEARN Chinese DVD (http://www.winktolearn.com/free-dvd-lessons/sing-to-learn-chinese). It’s well received so far and we are all excited about these newly developed programs!

Enjoy your weekend!

I went to Isetan Tampines Mall but they said no DVDS sold here ??
Which part is it at?

Thanks a lot for the note. We distribute our DVDs via a distribution company and according to them, these are the department stores that they had placed our programs. We will confirm with them on Monday. I am so sorry about your unfruitful trip to the mall. :frowning:

It’s OK I was there to visit Kiddy Palace too.

Are your dvd’s available in India?

Hi Anne,

thanks for your enquiry. we are looking forward suitable partners in India. meantime, we ship individual packages to India free of charge.

if you have anyone suitable in mind, feel free to let me know.

:slight_smile:

Many thanks! Will come back to you tomorrow after confirmation with the distributor. Good night!

Excel home videos promots my baby can talk videos in India

phone no + 22 40500700 e-mail cro@excelhomevideos.com

Hope they will be available here soon.

Thanks and regards