Have you heard about 37.2?

I came across this awesome site and loved all the samples they have on their site.
http://www.warm372.com/blog/

They are based in Malaysia and it is not sold in China or US! I am wondering if anyone owns any of their CD or DVD?

I am now testing their clips on YouTube with my DD and she seems like it but I would LOVE to have some CD for rides and such. Esp. the Multiplication table CD. It is SO much easier to learn it in Chinese.

Hi. I own few of their collection. The San zhi jin, di zhi GUI, Chinese festival, shuo shuo chang chang tong Yao. I played to my daughter since she turned two only after few months she can sing the whole cd/DVD.

She can say the San zhi jin fluently and multiplication table from 2 to 12 in mandarin before she turned three.
She likes the cd/ DVD a lot! Yeap only available in malaysia

Hey, Shan Shan, would you be willing to ship them for us if we figured a way to send you the payment for the CDs & the shipping? Even living in China it’s hard to come across good Chinese programs for kids!
How much are the Cds, how many are there? what’s their site so we can check it out a bit more?
Tx a lot

Contacted them directly. For 5 CD/VCD it cost 100RM after 10% discount. SHipping is 60RM to US. Total of 160RM which is less than $30. BUT, they only take western union so the total came out to be $67 for me after fees. Here is a complete list of their product in attachment:

It looks like they’ve got pretty good stuff, but the Western union payment, i feel, makes the price a bit steep,
any thoughts on how we can get around that?

So far, there is only 2 options. Western union or bank transfer. I asked if they do Paypal. The answer is no.

Correction. Shipping and product total is $155RM. Which is $50 US. Total price for product alone is about $30. $15 western union fee.

Wow! They’ve got some great stuff! I showed some of their youtube clips to my daughter and she really likes them, especially the math videos.

Bbqgal, thanks for uploading the product list. There are so many good titles to choose from. Which 5 did you order? Could you please let me know how to contact them directly?

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Update.

I just got my order. I’ve got 5 products this time around. And I LOVE them! Everything except the "三字经“,has a book let. Tang poetry one has print out (simplify) , pinyin on each letter and explanation. The festival one has stories written for them too.I am in LOVE. Can’t wait to get more. SOOO worth it. If you want to learn Chinese culture, please check them out.

I ordered:
San zi jing, 三字经
Multiplication table 乘法表
Chinese festival 中华节日
tang poetry 唐诗中英对译
nian ge yao, chang tong yao (shuo shuo chang chang ) 念歌谣,唱童谣

aangeles, I sent you a PM a while back.

Hi aangles,

Let me know if you need to help with this. I am able to get this product from a popular bookstore near my house. Just got a few DVDs for Alyssa today. :slight_smile:

I was wondering if this is the same dvd/cd you ordered from 37.2
If you have a chance to look at the link please let me know.
Thanks in advance
http://www.yesasia.com/us/san-zi-jing-xiao-gu-shi-dvd-china-version/1005014117-0-0-0-en/info.html

Hi bbqgal,

I’m very sorry for the delayed reply. We were in the midst of an international move last month and I only had intermittent connection to the internet. I did receive your PM and I thought I had sent you a reply back, but I guess, in the confusion of our move, I did not… :confused: Really sorry!

Things have now settled down a bit, so I was able to take a look at the product list in more detail. Oh my… I like so many of the titles. I think I will be getting the ones you have plus a few more. How do you like the English translations of the Tang poems in 唐诗中英对译? Is it good? I have not seen any samples from this collection on youtube.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Susan,

Thank you very much for your generous offer! :smiley: My sister’s company has a buyer in Malaysia who will be getting the DVDs for us, but it was really nice of you to think of me. Thanks again!

Mela Bela,

That’s a different product from the ones from 37.2. The DVD from yesasia are animated anecdotes using puppets about famous historical characters mentioned in the Three Characters Classics and emperors of China.

aangeles,

I love them all! You just have to make sure that they are DVD, not VCD as I had problem playing them.

i have some brand new (original purchased) CDs and DVDs from 37.2 degree to let go at a cheaper price. please PM me for details.

Dna, sent you a pm. :slight_smile: