Has anyone tried the LUK learning system?

I’ve just placed an order for the LUK learning system, which places more emphasis on a child’s visual-spatial and processing abilities. More for toddlers and pre-schoolers. Appreciate if there’s anyone who has used this method.

Some background on the LUK system here: http://www.beyond123.com/luk/luk.html

Thanks in advance!

Not me, have never heard of it… :blush:

I haven’t heard of it but I just went to the website and it looks like it could be very effective (not that I’m any expert) but it looks pretty cool. I did a google search for reviews and didn’t really come up with anything. Maybe someone else will know more about this product.

I’d love to find a great game or learning product that teaches visual and spacial.

Lucy

Hi,

I’ve the LUK learning system lately for my kids as I got it overseas directly and got a fren’s fren to hand carry it back for us.

My 5.5yo and 3yo are enjoying this set esplly my 5.5yo. To her, its an easy task and she enjoys it every bit while my 3yo son is getting hang of it slowly since he is trying the “Mini” Luk (5-7yo) instead of the “Bambino” level which is more suitable for his age. I’ve lately bought a preowned Bambino set for him and realised that its too easy for him since he started the difficult level. Nevertheless, he also enjoying it.

My children are trained using Logico, Xiao Tian Cai, Kinderkit and other equivalent tools so LUK learning system is just another “game” for them to occupy their time.

However, I find it too costly to get it here and will not get it if not becos of the cheaper source my fren and I managed to get it.

Rgds,
three_js

Hi three_js,

Of the three learning systems that you mentioned, Logico, Xiao Tian Cai, Kinderkit, which did you find to be most effective in educating your children? Was there one that you thought was especially effective at improving the intelligence of your children or were they more just fun games to play. Is there an age that you recommend them start these programs.

Any insight you can give into these types of learning systems is really appreciated!

Lucy

This is is rather a belated answer. Have not come across your topic before. There are thousands upon thousands happy users around the world. This is a German Learning system about 50 years old and still YOUNG! Google it as LUK system or LUK learning, (Luk is also an automotive part).
I personally recommend Jays’ Education, we use LUK extensively. However Google it and use your own common sense :rolleyes: