HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Happy new year to you all!!

May the coming year bring great health, love, happiness, and prosperity to you and your family!

Thank you all too for being such wonderful members - we’re so glad to have all of you here!!

BTW, we’ve got lots of new stuff in store for you this coming year, and I hope everyone will enjoy the fruits of our labor as much as we enjoyed creating it!

HAPPY 2009!!

KL

Happy New Year everyone! I can’t wait to learn more about you all and your children in the coming year.

Happy new year to all of you .You have done a very good job creating this site .I am getting more and more adicted every day .God bless and karma too you both.Thanks.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.!!! I want to learn more so please be active in the forum.Have a wonderful NEW YEAR

Sapna

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I have enjoyed learning from you all sooo much.

I can’t wait to learn more from you.

Love Kimba

Happy New Year to all of you and your wonderful kids!

The New Year like a book lies before me;
	On its cover two words, "My Life," I see.
I open the covers and look between--
	Each page is empty, no words can be seen,
For I am a writer, I hold the pen
	That'll fill these pages to be read by men.
Just what kind of book will my book be,
	My life written there for others to see,
Each day a page written, one by one--
	Will it be worthwhile when finished and done?
Lord, help me keep these pages clean and fair
	By living the life I'd have written there.
--Gertrude Laura Gast

Best wishes for a healthy, happy new year!

Nikolett - I love that poem!

Wishing everyone a very happy,healthy and prosperous New Year!! Happy learning for u and ur lil one’s. Hope to have more fun with LM and LMusician!!
good poem Nikolett.

I love the poem to.

Happy New Year!

May 2009 bring you health and happiness!

Happy New Year!

Wishing your family many blessings, much happiness, and wonderful moments together.

As parents trying to teach our children, it’s easy to start believing that it’s about IQ or grade level or number of words a child can read–it’s really about the time we spend with our children. The rest of it is just a bonus!! lol

May we all remember that!