Happy Mother's Day

What are your plans to celebrate Mother’s Day?

Plan on celebrating my 2nd daughter’s First Communion tomorrow. Not sure if I will be doing anything else or not. Usually we do a Mother’s Day breakfast but will be to busy for that tomorrow :>)

I announced to my husband last week that he was 100% responsible for the girls the whole day! lol So far I have had breakfast in bed, and my hubby and the girls have gone to his parents house and I am joining them for lunch later so I can have some much needed time to myself. I have also had the music on really loud and listened to the music I LIKE to listen to. I have had a LONG HOT shower with out any one bugging me. I have also been reading my book and enjoying a HOT CUP OF TEA without hearing mum, mum, mum, mum, BLISS!!! Ahh the things you take for granted when your not a parent!!

That sounds absolutely wonderful Kimba! I definitely agree about taking things for granted when you are not a parent. I often find myself wondering now why I thought I was so busy before I had a kid. Little did I know what I was in store for! But I love every (well, almost every) minute of being a parent to my sweet child.

Unfortunately my husband has been travelling all weekend so I don’t get to experience a relaxing Mothers day today, but he has promised me a free day tomorrow, and I am very excited about that! What I am going to do with all that free time?? What a luxury to have a whole day to myself!

Going to the annual local library sale!! :wink: