Happy Halloween Everyone!

BOO! :ph34r: :confused:

It’s almost Halloween, and I’m sure that some of you may have noticed our little “decorations” around in the forums! lol Along with our Halloween FORUM logo, we’ve got new little pumpkin smileys! :biggrin:

I hope that you all enjoy our Halloween decorations! :happy:

Let your friends at the forums know about how you are celebrating this year’s Halloween by showing us a picture of your little one (or you) in costume! :wub:

Lappy

LOVE EM! :biggrin:

Great smileys. Just love them. What a pity that we do not celebrate this holiday here in Ukraine. I think Bozhena will look cute in a batbaby costume :laugh: I’ll be looking forward to the pictures of your little guys. :slight_smile:

I will be sure to post a pic of the kids. :yes: It is my daughter’s first Halloween, :smiley: and we are excited to dress her up. And very cute smileys, :clown: I really like it when sites help to celebrate holidays.

Oh don’t worry about that, you aren’t the only one in Peru we don’t celebrate it , we celebrate the creole song’s day it is a peruvian custom but in some places they celebrate halloween as an adopted party.

I’m glad that everyone likes the small pumpkin smileys! I had such a blast making them, I couldn’t resist celebrating the holiday! lol

Love the pumpkins! Halloween is getting to be such a big holiday! :smiley:

Oh, look! Our festive smileys are back!

I just got a halloween bread house, this will be our activity today as a family in the house. I think halloween is a great oportunity to spent and be creative with my daughter. We are going to be lady bugs I am excited is the first halloween my daughter will be walking and we will go trick or thread. :biggrin:

Mghh halloween… I just had celebrated once for this festival and since that my gal is still too young to join, I think that I may not have a chance to enjoy the craziness of it for several years more. haha :unsure: