Happy for my child

I am so happy for my child. He is 5 years old and is showing good performance both in academics and sports. His favorite item is football. Sometimes I feel he is hyperactive. LOL. He used to play outside in the evenings with our neighbors. One day he fell down and got seriously injured. After that, I was really concerned about him and have installed an emergency monitoring system [ http://www.proteleccheckmate.com/products/personal-safety/safecheck/ ] in my house so that I can monitor him even I am off with my work. It provided easy access to the help center at the emergency times. He is showing interest in dance also. He won a price in the last month competition too. :happy: I would like to hear your stories also. Share it here.

Hi Wanda,
Congrats to your lil boy!

My eldest is also 5 and this year he is really into sports. He also likes Football (Soccer) and also bike riding. When younger we encouraged him on Violin classes. He didn’t like. But he likes to sing and dance. These days he told me he not a good singer but can dance. What really drives his attention is weather and city planning. Once a week I play Cities Skylines with him.