Happy Father's Day!

To all the dads on the forums…

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!

Your children are truly blessed to have you in their lives.

Yes, that is right!! HAPPY FATHER’S DAY~~to all the parents in the forum.

Here is something inspirational for Father's Day:

Upon a rocky trail one day
I met a friendly pair,
A father & his little lad--
A storm was in the air.

The precipice was dangerous,
The wind was coming on,
But on that child's trusting face
Was joyfulness & calm.

My own heart quaked a bit with fear
Of what might lie ahead,
But when I said, "Aren't you afraid?"
The laddy shook his head,
Astonished at my ignorance,
"Oh, you don't understand,
Why, Mister, I can't be afraid
[b]When Daddy holds my hand."[/b]	

–Alice Mortenson

Whenever you hear of a man doing a great thing, you may be sure that behind it somewhere is a great background. It may be a mother’s training, a father’s example, a teacher’s influence, or an intense experience of his own, but it has to be there or else the great achievement does not come, no matter how favorable the opportunity.–Catherine Miles

I do not have a link to the following, as I had this article for a while, but I thought it was interesting and wanted to summarize it here:

[i]"The London Times reports: Fathers who devote time to their sons–even as little as five minutes a day–are giving them a far greater chance to grow up as confident adults, a parenting research project has found.

Boys who feel that their fathers devote time especially to them and talk about their worries, schoolwork, and social lives almost all emerge as motivated and optimistic young men full of confidence and hope.
The study, from the “Tomorrow’s Men” project supported by Oxford University and funded by “Top Man” picked out youngsters with high self-esteem, happiness, and confidence as successful “can-do” kids.
The study found little difference between the positive effects of a good relationship with a father in a standard two-parent family and with an absent father who nevertheless made the effort to make time for the family. “Whatever the shape or form of a family, if you can get it together it makes a difference.”
Families who spent significant amounts of time together as a unit were also more likely to turn out confident children.”[/i]

Happy Father’s Day! - to all the hard working fathers on brillkids!
most of the time mothers do take all the responsibilities to teach their kids but there are few great fathers who take out time to teach their kids!
Happy Father’s Day to you all!!!

Happy Father’s day too to all fellow fathers!

Skylark - thanks for that, it was a great read!

HAPPY FATHER’s DAY ¡¡¡¡

to all you fathers and maybe some GRANDFATHER¡¡¡¡

Hope all the wonderful daddys in this forum had a wonderful time with their little ones and their family. You are definetly a blessing in you children’s life :yes:

I hope its not too late to greet Happy Father’s Day to all dedicated DADA in this forum.

happy father’s day to my husband, and all the daddy in this forum…to my husband,u are really best father in the world.u done great!

(honestly i do not have this feels cause I did not get my dad loves since I was a kids-parents divorce :blush: )