Halo

Hello everybody…
I’m Riana from Indonesia. I have an 18 month year old baby girl. Her name is Alexandra.
I found this site when I tried to find some flash card for my students (I’m an English teacher). It seems that I can also use it for my daughter. At first, I never think to teach her reading now. After finding this site, I know that I have to start it now. I’ve already printed the flash cards and I 've also recommended this site to my sister who has a 16 month year old baby boy.
It’s really a great site and I’m very glad that I can find this site.

Hello riana!

Welcome to the forum. It is really insightful and I have learnt alot from just being here. Please feel free to browse around. I am looking forward to reading your posts and learning from you to.

Please also feel free to subscribe to your country of origin board. This will help you get in contact with other mum’s from your country but also talk about local events and issues related to early learning.

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Kimba

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hi Riana

Your baby girl is beautiful. I am sure that you will benefit from using this site as well as meeting interesting people from around the world! I have found that although opinions vary greatly, one basic fact comes through all the time - WE ARE DOING THE BEST WE CAN FOR OUR FAMILIES. So what more can a parent do :smiley:

Have fun and here is some karma for you.

Malma

Hello! And welcome!

We are glad you are here and have already found it useful. I was excited to find this site, too. The Little Reader program has been great for showing my baby boy words (you know there is a free version that you can use). He especially likes animals and instruments that have the corresponding sounds. :slight_smile: You have a very beautiful little girls that looks very happy.

:slight_smile: THen

Hello Riana! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: