Halloween ideas..

Hey there,
I am looking for a nice halloween outfit for my 19 month old girl…any cool ideas? or maybe links? I want something colorful,girly,cute and not really common.

We usually look through ebay, at least for ideas.

Let us know what you decide to go with! :slight_smile:

This is what my son was last year http://forum.brillkids.com/coffee-corner-general-chat/what-is-your-little-one-going-to-be-for-halloween/
He’s going to be Eeyore this year b/c I figure it will be the last year that I can dress him up in something cute!

My little sister was a butterfly for a couple of years. My mom found a really nice butterfly costume from some catalog. She won a bunch of contests.
But, just like KL, I look around on ebay to get ideas.

soooooooooooo cute!!! Oh my gosh he looks adorable!! My daughter;s first halloween wasn’t really girly because my sister in law bought her a bat costum…so we were the bat family. It was cool. but this year I want to go for something cute and girly,and WARM we live in Alaska… :blush: !!I just looked in craiglist but there is few to pick from. Maybe later on they will add more stuff.
thanks guys

That’s not my son; it’s a stock photo (Gabriel will be cuter, of course!) lol

My grandson was Nemo last year. He was the cutest thing ever. Not that I am bias or anything. :slight_smile: Disney has cute costumes. Potterybarnkids has cute costumes also.

I am not sure what he is going to be this year.

He also had a cute dinosaur costume last year, I picked up at a garage sale.

I think for a girl the strawberry shortcake or little bo-peep costume is cute.

http://www.buycostumes.com/browse/Kids-Costumes/Toddler/_/N-3lZ1l/results1.aspx?REF=KNC-google&gclid=COyw48z3-ZwCFYNg2godFBJraQ

Colin likes gorillas. I am thinking gorilla,would not require much acting for him. :slight_smile:

upssss…sorry!! lol…but I totally agree with you. :wink:

Thanks guys for the ideas…

I JUST bought her a lady bug custome…it is adorable!! but now my homework is finding a lady bug costume for me and a men bug costume for my husband…we are gonna throw a hallowen party also in our house…Any ideas for a hosting a HALLOWEEN PARTY???

My family never really had a lot of money, so when I was a child my mom made our costumes. She had some of the most excellent ideas. I remember of course being a fairy princess. I had also been a unicorn made from a cardboard box, as well as many other fancifull things. My younger sister was a bunch of grapes made from purple balloons one year.
I have bought costumes for my son who is now 11 years old. One he liked the most though, was a skeleton costume I painted on all black sweat pants and shirt while I was studying the bones for massage therapy. I passed the bones test BTW.
This year he wants to make his own. I’m gathering the materials for him, but I’m not really sure what he means when he says he’s making a warlock ninja with a skeletal mask lol .
The true point here is…I did that skeleton costume because it had something to do with a part of my every day life at that time. Some of the BEST and most original ideas come upon us in that way.

i always made my girls costumes , last year they were witches , the year before bees , i love sewing their outfits .