Halloween costumes/traditions

:biggrin: Just wondering what everyone is doing for halloween! :biggrin:

My kids are dressing up as a cheerleader & a genie & we will be going trick or treating in the neighborhood.

http://forum.brillkids.com/coffee-corner/what-is-your-little-one-going-to-be-for-halloween/

I opened this thread a while ago, and it seems to have gotten lost in the mix. I was just about to reopen it, but it seems you beat me by making a new one.

I did want to share something with you guys–my first ever jack-o-lantern!! I think it turned out really well! I am so proud of myself! :biggrin:

nhockaday - Oops I didn’t see that thread! :confused:

Love the jack-o-lantern! You should be proud! :yes:

Yeah, it has been a while since anyone posted in it. No problem; we can just start posting here! Thanks for your compliment!

Hi, we will be celebrating halloween at granny’s place.

And it has been sometime since we ever had a get-together.
My boys will be dressed up as pirates while my girl will be the fairy.

Your pumpkin looks so good! :yes:

We just spent the entire evening carving three pumpkins :wacko: We made a goblin, a ghost, and one looks like cinderella. My hand is killing me!

I would love to see pictures!

Wow, awesome pumpkin Nikki!

I envy those of you who know how to carve a pumpkin - truth to tell, I have never carved a pumpkin myself, and I;ve never had the opportunity to try either! :biggrin:

My husband, some friends and I will be dressing up for Halloween too! I hope everyone has tons of fun! lol

To tell you the truth, pumpkin carving is really over rated :ph34r: I don’t really care for it.

I only do it because the kids think it’s a Halloween must.

This was my first time carving one. I don’t really celebrate Halloween, but now I have a little one, so it’s exciting. I wouldn’t have carved one if not for Gabriel, but I do enjoy eating the roasted seeds!

We finally carved our pumpkins last night. No artists around here though LOL! :laugh: so I won’t put a photo up.

We love the fresh roasted pumpkin seeds too. What a yummy healthy treat.