hallo i new.

\i am new.am looking for ways to stimulate eve.had taught pre instrumental classes to toddlers.had also used flash cards when teaching the lovass programme to autistic children.want to try your readers programme for fun also.

Hi and welcome to the forums! We are very happy to have you here. I think you will find Little Reader very stimulating! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Nikki

Hi Eva, and welcome to the forums!

It’s great to know that we have another parent on board who is interested in teaching little kids. I hope you enjoy trying out Little Reader, and if you do have any questions, everybody here in the forum will be more than willing to help you out. :slight_smile:

If you’ve also got something on your mind related to baby education, you can post your questions and topics here too, and contribute to the community!

Hope to see more of you in the forums!

Cheers,

Lappy

the first program i tried with eve was the animals.she seemed entertained.i like the use of a variety of each animal.i have started some music with eve.mainly cd’s and singing as well as bell taps and the first three notes of major scale played on a xylaphone.Perfect pitch can be taught.are there any easy ways to get a baby comforteable in deep water…eva…