Hairloss after birth

This I guess happens to some while for others it is during pregnancy.
Its is good to beware of the food intake and try to use a multivitamin, but yeah I dont think it totally get cured until 3month after giving birth.

Your locks may look more full and lustrous than ever during pregnancy. It’s not that you’re growing more hair, but thanks to hormonal changes, the hair that you’d normally shed is sticking around longer than usual. Enjoy the fullness while you can — the extra hair will fall out after you give birth.

I came across an article about hair, skin and nail changes during and after pregnancy http://www.kidsource.com/pregnancy/preg.skin.html

Here’s what it says about hair loss:

Telogen effluvium is the excess shedding of hair that usually occurs one to five months following pregnancy. During pregnancy, an increased percentage of scalp hairs go into the resting phase that is part of the normal growth-loss cycle of scalp hair. After pregnancy, these hairs begin to fall out and thin. However, this condition does not cause permanent hair loss or obvious bald patches. Telogen effluvium resolves slowly beginning six to 12 weeks postpartum. There is no medical treatment available.