Greetings to all

Hi there

I am new to the forums and enthusiastically working on some transportation files for my wee man who is obsessed with anything to do with wheels. I tried out the audio but it is not very clear and I sound a bit strange- do I need a new microphone- what do others do, also noticed this site seems predominantly american? so would my good old kiwi accent not do - is it better to put in pictures and leave parents to add there own audio rather than mine?

Sorry about all the questions so soon but I am very excited about the program- my eighteen month old watched the fruits and at the end of it said watermelon- I was stunned that he could learn that so quickly.
Thanks to all
:slight_smile: Natalie

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki
P.S. We are a hodge-podge of many cultures. I wouldn’t say American is predominate at all :slight_smile: