Greetings from the NorCal Bay Area

Hi Everyone! I’m so thrilled to find these forums and all the great advice, insight and info it contains.

I have a 20m/o son and am pregnant with our 2nd child due in August. We found out today we’re having a GIRL Hooray! I’m a SAHM living in the Northern California East Bay Area. This is by far the best career I’ve ever had and was worth giving up the other one.

My son has been doing the Your Baby Can Read program since 1/1/09. It’s going really well. Recently I added in the math program - first using the doman cards and now using Little Math. He loves both, but reading is by far his favorite.

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed that I started late or am not doing as much as other parents, but then I take a deep breath and realize I’m still giving him a wonderful gift and spending some wonderful time together as well.

See you on the boards!!
Susan

Hi there- I miss the bay area- born and raised there but have since migrated south. Sounds like you’re doing great and congrats on your second.

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Thanks jclss1 - Funny I’m from SoCal and miss it a lot. Anytime you want to switch let me know lol

nhockaday - Its certainly a great group. Thank you for the warm welcome.

hi and welcome to the forum. we are glad to have you here.

congratulation
wish you all the best

how funny! good luck :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your upcoming new addition and welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to sharing ideas on educating our children.

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15