Greetings from Sudan

Hello moms, dads and precious little ones 8)

My name is Sapha. I’m from Sudan. I’m the mother of a cute 7 months old girl named Taliya. I came across this amazing website today when I was Google-ing free download flash cards. I thought it was time time for Taliya to start some serious learning lessons. I’ve already downloaded most of the free materials offered by brillkids and, hopefully, we’ll start our curriculum trial today.

Great and appreciated effort founders and subscribers. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Welcome,

Your little one is so lucky. I didn’t come across early learning until my daughter was 23 months old. Yet it has still made an amazing difference. There is so much info on this site when I first found it I couldn’t even sleep because I was up all night reading.

Good Luck, Lori

Welcome to the forum!

It is so nice to have you here, feel free to share your experiences ( it is experiences that we all share that make this forum what it is!), ask questions and don’t overlook all kind of excellent resources other parents share!

Since you are started the free trial of Little Reader, I wanted also to point you to excellent additional resources on variety of topics you can download and use with your Little Reader Program:

http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?cat=63 – English resources, on the variety of topics (Abstract Concepts, Action, Alphabets /Phonics, Animals, Art, Encyclopedic Knowledge, Food, Games, Geography, Home / Indoors, Mathematics, Music, Nature / Outdoors, Objects, People, Phrases, Religion, Signing, Science, Shapes + Colors, Songs, Sports, Stories + Rhymes, Time, Transportation, Word Flash and Others!)

http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?cat=64 – Foreign languages ( 20+ different languages!)

There is plenty to explore and find what will work for you at different times, it grows with your child.

Nice to have you here and looking forward to gear from you more!

Thanks, akalori :slight_smile:

There’s so much reading, indeed. Well, anything for Taliya to absorb as much as she can (she’s very curious and easily bored at the same time). I played her the animals slide. She got scared by the sounds but as she was holding on tight on me, she turned her head to continue watching the slide. Later on, when I imitated those sounds to her, she turned her head to where the laptop was. I’m sure, if we keep it up, it will result in more rewarding experiences. As a first time mom, I’ve got to say that it’s quite enjoyable for me too lol .

Skylark,

Thank you. I’m still getting myself familiar with the site but thanks for the shortcuts; been looking for those lol. You’ll definitely hear a lot from me when I get “situated” :closedeyes: :biggrin:

Sapha xx