greetings from mac world

hey there,
octavia here. i’m the mother of a baby girl who is 11mo. we’ve been using Dr. Titzers program and though, no, she doesn’t read on her own she can point out body parts like her nose, her eye, her ear, her hair and other things like her cup, her dog and other people’s body parts. i think she could easily take on programs like these. i’m returning home now to be a sahm and i can’t wait to start! sadly though we are mac people so i’ll be downloading the cards and building my own power points (or mining the web for others) but i love the idea of this site so i want to keep in the loop. when they need mac beta testers i am so there. though we are talking operating switches as such so maybe we can catch up :).
look forward to getting great ideas for teaching my wee.

Hi Octavia! :-*

Very cool to have a Mac user on board. It’s just a little unfortunate that the program won’t work on Macs for now, but if we do get enough Mac users on board then hopefully in the future we can get around to developing something specifically for Mac users too!

I’ll also look into the possibility of creating some PowerPoint files for Mac users too, so at least you and your little one can have something to play with during teaching time! :yes:

Hi again! :blush:

I’ve just changed all of our free slideshow downloads to pps files so that they can be played in a Mac! I hope that you can check them out, and let me know if they work for you!

Thanks!

• Lappy :laugh: