Greetings from Colombia

Hi all,

my name is Jeff, from Colombia (South America) and the proud father of a beautiful baby girl (she is eleven months old). I am here because I want to learn about early learning and teaching to my baby. I have just downloaded the beta program and hope I can begin soon. Also I want to teach English to Isabella (I use to speak her in English and Spanish) and I know that Little Reader is going to help me on this.

It is glad to meet you all.

Jeff

Hi Jeff! Glad to have another Daddy here in the forums! :w00t:

I’m very happy to hear that you’re interested in teaching Isabella (lovely name by the way) English, and I’m so sure we can help with that! Teaching her Spanish words won’t be a problem too, because Little Reader can support any language you want, you can just record your voice while pronouncing the words for her in your language and play the flash cards!

Hope to see more of you in the forums! Cheers!

Lappy

Hi Lappy, and thanks for the welcome.

Isabella loves to play at the computer so I’m confident she is going to enjoy the learning process. By the way, my wife is hearing impaired, so once we have everything up and running she will be able to teach Isabella with the software too… And that’s great!

I’ll post our progress in the forums :slight_smile:

Jeff